Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just some more Pic's


Hi everyone, I was bored the other day so I got in my car and started to drive my first Idea was that I was going to go to Little mountion and shoot my Paint ball gun and take some pic but by the time I left it was like 6:00. So I turned at the ring road and found this really cool back road.



As I keep going the road just got cooler and cooler so here are some more pics








Ok so then I went down to beach to clean are car at the shell station. When I was done the car I noticed that the sun was just starting to go down. So I took more pic some of them turned out really nice.








Just some random people hanging out at the beach










God I love were I live. I may not have much here but I still have this










Ok well the last two are my fav's so injoy







Ok well thats it I have more Pic but I will post them later.












Well ok just one more!( I like Pic's)

8 Comments:

Blogger .melanie. said...

Nice work, these are really great. I love BC. Love it.

March 22, 2007 at 11:32 PM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

Babe, I love these pictures. I was quite impressed. :D

March 23, 2007 at 7:53 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Great pics. I love the one of the beach with the rocks and the tide.

March 25, 2007 at 4:20 PM

 
Blogger footsack said...

Awesome pics! I also love where we live. It is just so beautiful. Wouldn't live anywhere else.

March 26, 2007 at 9:20 PM

 
Blogger Kami Akai said...

Those are some good pictures. I can't wait til I get some time to do a mini road trip around and show off some neat places I've found. And hopefully not get caked in mud.

March 29, 2007 at 1:27 PM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

Nice Pictures :) They could be on a calander!

April 1, 2007 at 12:47 PM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

Hey babe, you know it's been over a month since you posted, right? My goodness, I was gone for over a week, surely you had time to post something. :P

May 2, 2007 at 11:38 AM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

I'm going to quickly write this on your blog before I forget. I've found the reason that you should join Facebook. Carol Murray-Gilchrist is on there. I know because Joel just added her as a friend. And I checked her picture, too. So there you go. Told ya EVERYONE'S on there.

May 4, 2007 at 4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home