Friday, February 23, 2007

I love where I live




Ok well this post is more for my mom then anyone else, but if you are one of the unfortunate people that do not live here, well then you can share in her sorrow. It is Feb 23. The sun is out and it's like plus 7. And NO SNOW HA HA. Well, as you can clearly see, we do not have snow. We may not have the nice yard but still no snow.


Now let's look at this place. Ohhh look they have lots of snow and if I looked right it was like -15 today. Let's take a closer look... is that where I think it is? Yes that's right *smile smugly* it's Edmonton (where my mom and dad live, for everyone that does not know).


Awwwww. Look at the poor cold playground. Now come on what kids want to play on that?

Here is I sign that I am very very glad that I will never have to see or deal with again:














Ok well now for the real kicker just remember everyone it's Feb and guess what?






What the F#@*... let me guess, is that what just came out of your mouth? Well yes they are flowers and yes they are growing in are yard.

















And look we have different colors.




Everything is SOOOO green. Ok well I'm done bragging now I just wanted my mom to see the flowers. Ok well talk to everyone late. PEACE :)





PS: Don’t forget everyone that Heroes is on Sunday instead of Monday, so don’t miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Avaelyn said...

Sorry, guys. I have to add just one little thing:

Na na nana boo boo! *points and laughs* Haha, suckers.

Okay, I'm done now.

February 23, 2007 at 10:07 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

I am so glad I will never have to see that much snow at once ever again in my life!!

February 24, 2007 at 3:11 PM

 
Blogger Kami Akai said...

Oh well you guys are just missing out on the killer sled run that we have off the back of our deck. Anyways I rather have snow than tidel waves, massive wind storms and other crap that comes with the sea. (including the smell)

February 24, 2007 at 8:47 PM

 
Blogger Toad said...

HONESTLY THE OTHER NIGHT I FELL OVER AND THE SNOW BROKE MY FALL. IT WAS NICE AND SOFT. THAT'S ABOUT THE ONLY TIME I'VE BEEN THANKFULL FOR SNOW.

February 26, 2007 at 10:44 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

I would rather fall and break a hip than see snow. I am kinda strange that way.

February 26, 2007 at 11:47 AM

 
Blogger footsack said...

Great post! I also am thankful for the rain. You don't have to shovel it and it does bring up the flowers. I have the same kind of flowers in my yard and I love it. Just don't miss all that snow one bit. Nope not one little bit.

March 5, 2007 at 11:51 PM

 
Blogger Sir Raolin Darksbane said...

love the post paco. heh.. and i actually like your yard. and hey, were coming over tonight to watch heroes! woot!

ps: the captain lives!

March 9, 2007 at 11:18 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

We have twice as much snow as that, and since I am late getting here, it is no longer even February. It's the frickin middle of March. I'm not going to pretend it doesn't suck, cause it does and all of you would know I was lying if I said a whole bunch of crap about it being beautiful and fresh and clean. I just want it to be over. WHEN WILL THIS BE OVER GOD?

What? June? Are you serious? I can't wait that long!

Sigh. If I had money, I'd be on a plane tomorrow and in your nutty, but more critically, SNOWFREE yard by supper.

March 19, 2007 at 11:23 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Carrie could make one of those slop mix meals.

March 19, 2007 at 11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home