Friday, January 19, 2007

Spider Island

Hi every body!!! Ok well first I'm sorry about not writing more sooner. I will have more Pacolypse adventures to come yet but I just thought I would let all of you know about the play that Im doing right now it called Spider Island and it’s a thriller. It's different from any other play I have done, it's twisted and kinda scary. I'm doing the lighting as normal.... So I just thought I would post this and tell everyone that they should come and see it. It's playing at the Errington hall, If any one would like tickets please call me. Ok well here are some pics from the play. Enjoy...







































Ok well that is it for now but I promise there is more Pacolypse adventures to come I just have to get the time to think of them.

11 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I await more adventures. Too bad I am not there to come and see the play. I didn't realize Errington had a play house

January 22, 2007 at 9:46 AM

 
Blogger Toad said...

SWEET. I WISH I COULD COME. SIGH.

January 25, 2007 at 7:46 AM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

There you go, babe. I got you another comment. And hopefully more to come. :P I just looked closely at the pics for the first time. The set is really cool, I like it.

January 25, 2007 at 9:13 AM

 
Blogger Kami Akai said...

-_- Sorry didn't realize you liked feedback as much as I do.

But at home the pikkys were too dark to really tell what they really were, but here at work it's like "ooohhhhh there's people there." I would come and see it but if the theature is out your way I don't think I have the money to drive out there to see a play, unfortunatly.

January 25, 2007 at 11:40 AM

 
Blogger Sue said...

I would love to come. Is airfare included in the price of the tickets? Aaahhh shucks, how cheap :) Nice job on the lighting.

January 26, 2007 at 1:54 AM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

I commented on here forever ago. It must not have posted it. Now I forgot what I wanted to say...

January 26, 2007 at 12:23 PM

 
Blogger SeaverD said...

Nice pics Kyle!!! I'd come and see your beautiful lighting job but I'm with Sue! Is airfare included??

January 26, 2007 at 4:02 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Just so you are aware, you have two media players running on your page. Unfortunately after turning one of them off, I had to hear the other, which of course had to be that rap-crap. You are slowly losing bran cells by listening to that stuff....

January 31, 2007 at 7:29 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

bran cells???? what the heck are bran cells....see I prove my point, I lost some while trying to comment on the pageafter listening to that stuff you call music.

BRAIN CELLS!!!

February 3, 2007 at 11:13 AM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

Hey babe, don't you think it's about time for a new post? :P I mean, come on, it's not like you have any theater stuff.

February 5, 2007 at 9:58 AM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

Haha... bran cells.

February 5, 2007 at 9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home