Saturday, January 6, 2007

The beginning of of the Pacolypse

26 AP, January 6

The year is 26 AP (After Paco's rise), Paco's army has taken over my home town and has converted many to his dark side. I have been on the run for days now. The smell of burning flesh is still strong in my nose, for those that did not hide, run or convert were shot like rabid dogs then burnt along with the rest of my town. I'm not even sure where I am right now but I know that they are not far behind me.
If you are reading this then your town as not yet been ravaged by his army of malicious Elves. Keep in mind that these Elves I speak of are not the same as the elves you likely envision in your mind: they are gruesome, distorted and sadistic creatures, bent purely on destruction and pain and thrive on the screams of their victims.
I guess I should explain first on how this all started for those of you in the far places of the earth. Twenty-seven years ago my town was a happy place; we danced, sang and spent hours drinking coffee and eating soft ice cream at the beach hut. Then one day a man only known only to us as Paco started a blog - a journal but any one in the world can read it - where he starting writing. It started only as random theories and musings, but soon turned to something more: a manifesto, a plan for world domination. Slowly he started to take over other people through his blog and recruit them into his Army. His pursuit for power was never ending. He started taking over town after town, with the Army he had created, using some unknown power to convert all of his followers into these Elves. A few have tried to stop him, but their efforts were all in vain: each and every one of them were captured, tortured, and while in the throes of violent death, were turned to stone. Their contorted bodies were erected into statues, as reminders to everyone the results of defiance...
I must go now, they are not far behind. Their smell becomes stronger; it is a distinct stench that can be detected for milles. I will try to make it to the next town before dark. If you do not hear from me again, you will know that I have not made it, and that they are coming. Please gather as many people as you can...
We must fight. We must save our race.

19 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Welcome Paco!
Great first post - hope to read more of your adventures.

January 7, 2007 at 12:21 AM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

This is a freakin' killer first post, way better than mine. Mine was lame. Yours... sweet. I love it, I was so impressed to see this when I came home. I knew that you had a good imagination, but I was surprised on how good your story telling is. :D And I was also impressed that there wasn't as many spelling errors and stuff as I thought there would be, I only had to add a couple of things. You don't give yourself enough credit. And you better keep up with your blog, because guess what? Not only will I leave comments asking why you aren't posting, but I know where you live and sleep. Haha... now you owe me hardcore, babe. Okay? Love you.

January 7, 2007 at 12:23 AM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

Crap, Claudia finished commenting before me. I really need to stop rambling.

January 7, 2007 at 12:24 AM

 
Blogger SeaverD said...

KYLE!!!! Welcome!!!!!! Hahahaahaha... You're converted!!!!

January 7, 2007 at 3:33 AM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Very cool. Welcome to the blogger world where we hunt and kill for pleasure those who do not blog at least once or twice a month. I was going to say once or twice a week, but then I could be attacked by all other bloggers for not living by that code, so ... once or twice a month.

January 7, 2007 at 6:35 AM

 
Blogger Paco said...

Hey everybody well thank you and yes there will be more adventures to come yet

January 7, 2007 at 9:17 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

I was just going to comment on the spelling thingy. Obviously he used spell-check, as there is no other explanashion. LOL

Welcome to the blog world. And I think the elves already got Art.
HERE IS THE PROOF

January 7, 2007 at 9:48 AM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

Haha.. Explanashion.

January 7, 2007 at 12:12 PM

 
Blogger Claudia said...

HAHAHA!!!*


















































*laughing @ Carrie's long comment & Carol's "explanashion" :D

January 7, 2007 at 5:13 PM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

Hey, I'm gonna go use a verb now.

January 8, 2007 at 8:18 AM

 
Blogger Carlie said...

Lol, you're so weird

January 8, 2007 at 9:09 PM

 
Blogger Sue said...

Hey Kyle! Good to see you've joined the crazy world of blogging. The music is pretty cool. look forward to hearing more from you.

January 9, 2007 at 5:08 AM

 
Blogger Kami Akai said...

Kewlious!
Honestly I can side with Carrie in saying that was one of the best first posts ever!

January 10, 2007 at 2:47 AM

 
Blogger footsack said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Your story was weird. You're about as weird as Reagan. Did you guys talk??
LOL

January 10, 2007 at 8:35 AM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

Loved the blog. Brilliant. Love the layout too.

January 10, 2007 at 10:03 AM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

Haven't read anything funnier than Carrie's last comment in quite some time...
LMAO

January 10, 2007 at 10:04 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

FYI, explanation was spelled incorrectly on purpose. For any who have seen how Paco spells, especially when playing Balderdash, it's pretty funny.

January 10, 2007 at 1:24 PM

 
Blogger Paco said...

HA HA HA yep thanks Miss Braun I know my spelling in really bad so have fun reading everyone.

January 11, 2007 at 7:13 AM

 
Blogger Avaelyn said...

So, when are you going to post again, eh? :P

January 15, 2007 at 6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home